You will note that our blog header has changed....and that means our plans have changed. For several reasons we are delaying our Route 66 trip until the Spring of 2012. One of the biggest reasons is our puppy, Sadie.
Using our initial plans, she would have only been 9 months old. We realize now that she will still be too much of a puppy for a trip of this magnitude. While she is smart and learning quickly, the timing is just off.
So, we will continue to work on our plans and we will also be taking some short camping trips to work out the kinks. It will give us a chance to test our gear, see what works and what doesn't and have a much better handle on things when we finally take off. We will post our camping trips and the results.
Stu and Donna