I could comment in the comment spot on the blog but I wonder how many folks ever come back to see further comments or to check for a reply. For me I do that maybe 10% or less of the time.
I used to have a shout box on this blog but the page was getting crowded so I removed it. Thinking about adding it back...it was SOOOOO easy to reply to folks that way.
That leaves the final way to respond, in a new blog post. That's fine if 1) it's not a personal discussion and 2) it would be of interest to other bloggers. Thus not the best solution.
I have heard that folks don't know how to email me...just click my name under my photo on the right side of our blog page, then click the email link on the left side of the page.
- How to you prefer to comment on a blog?
- If via the comment form, how do you expect your reply (if question asked) to be answered? comment reply, email, blog content, other
- Do you use shout boxes when you see them? Do you prefer them to using the comment form?
- Should I add a shout box back to the blog?
- Do you use a reader for this blog or do you go to the blog page? (some readers force you to the main blog page but not all)
- Anything else you'd like to say about commenting and getting replies from blogs/bloggers.
Donna and Stu