So, just for fun....here are Seven Things About Me that you might not know.
- Had to go with one of Nellie's....I almost never brush my hair. Of course it's short so that makes it easy. LOL!
- One of my daughter's met Canned Heat on an airplane ride, the other daughter met Michael Bolton. I met Charlotte Rae in the ladies room at Charlottesville, VA airport. She was violently ill in the stall next to me...I didn't bother her. LOL!
- I've always wanted to write since I was in elementary school.
- I am OCD about a lot of things...but much better than I used to be. I'm an everything has a place kinda gal, actually been hired due to my organizational skills. For some reason I lost a lot of that once my late husband was diagnosed with cancer. Just didn't seem so important anymore...
- I'm an addict when it comes to stationary, pens, paper...can't go in those places. Especially vulnerable to sales... ;-)
- I used to own horses...had three different ones in my early 20's. Did a little showing (Western) and one horse won a Halter Confirmation class.
- I was born a strawberry blond and I love Twizzlers!!!!
For whatever reason, this didn't post (gotta love Blogger at times....). But it works out because I was tagged in a post by friend Lynilu and get to post....are you ready...EIGHT things! LOL! So here is number 8....but I'm not going to tag anyone else....you're safe this time!
- I quit coloring my hair and wearing make-up (most of the time) when I turned 50. I have worn make-up a few times for special occasions, but for the most part...what you see is what you get. LOL!
Donna (Stu got out of this one....lol)