- Are you a one, two or more cell phone family?
- Who is your carrier and are you happy with them?
- What is/are your phone/s?
- Do you use the phone mostly for phone calls? Texting? Email? Apps?
- If you use it for applications, what is the one app you use the most?
- What do you like/dislike the most about your phone?
- We are a two cell phone family (although we have two non-in-service iPhones). We've talked about going to one to save money but I just don't see it happening. LOL!
- We just switched from AT&T to Verizon. Our first year together I had Verizon and Stu had AT&T. Then I switched to AT&T so I could get an iPhone (which I loved until recently).
- Stu has an LG Ally and I have a Palm Pre Plus. So far we both like them but we've had them less than a week.
- I guess that we use our phone 85% for the apps,10% for texting and 5% for phone calls.
- I'd have to say Facebook is number one but a close second are travel related apps like Accuweather, Fandango for movies and iGasUp to find the cheapest fuel.
- I can't speak for Stu on this one but for me I love the size and feel of my new Palm Pre Plus. I can slip it in a pocket much more easily than my old iPhone. On the least side it would have to be the lack of applications (hoping that will improve now that HP has bought Palm) followed a few little quirks that I'm trying to resolve (showing music album covers in my photo albums and not with the music...LOL!).
Till next time - keep on rollin',
Donna and Stu