I got in trouble today....

Monday, July 25, 2011

Daddy says I have too much energy.
Daddy says I bark too much on the motorcycle.
Daddy says I'm stubborn.
Daddy says sometimes I drive him crazy.
Mommy says it's about time I drove daddy crazy instead of her. [snicker]

We went riding today and stopped at elly bean's. I got to see LOTS of people who LOVED ME (so there, daddy) and petted me. One man thought I was a miniature Boxer....he said I was gorgeous, perfect color and body. Sigh....I think I love him.



I got some ice cream today from benny jerry's. Daddy even let me have a little of his cone and mommy let me lick her cup. Two flavors and both were yummy. I love benny jerry's.



We stopped at a place called the shipyard and I got lots more loving. There was a lady who came out of the shipyard to see me and then three more folks came over from across the street. They loved Boxers, too!



Sniffing and lickingly yours,
Sadie


3 comments:

Jim and Sandie said...

Tell Daddy that's how you keep him young and fit - trying to keep up with you. And of course, everybody loves you. How could they not.

Scooter

Donna K said...

That's okay Sadie, all your blogger doggers (and humans) still love you!!!

Gloria said...

Hehe, I gots in trouble today too, and it was a whole lotta fun! My pawrents have never given me their ice cream yet! Guess I gotta show them this post, so they will! Puppy kisses, Miss Mindy

Post a Comment

We're waiting.....