M.G. Edwards awarded this to us and here are the rules as passed on from his site:
- Thank & link back to the person who nominated you.
- Nominate fifteen worthy blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Post seven random things about yourself.
Okay, now for seven random things - you're stuck with ones about me since Stu isn't writing today. ;-)
- I love greens - spinach, turnip greens, mustard greens, brussel sprouts. Even as a kid! Also, green olives, even as a kid. I loved to drink the green olive juice, too.
- I was painfully shy until my 30's when finally the corporate world helped me deal with new people. I still get on "people overload" at times and need a little time off.
- Most of my life I have disliked the color orange. Now I like it, go figure...LOL!
- I never had a nickname growing up. I acquired my nickname when I started riding a motorcycle. Long story...another day.
- I've never been athletic, not as a kid and not as an adult. I was the one always picked last.
- Most of my life I've only had one close friend at a time. Lots of acquaintances, not a lot of friends. Blame it on the shyness?
- I hate formal night on cruises. I'm there to relax and getting dressed up for me is NOT relaxing. LOL!
- Post a comment with your blog link and a brief description of topic
- Copy the image above and save it to post on YOUR blog
- Use the rules above in your blog (award it the way you prefer)
Till next time - keep on rollin',
Donna and Stu