- Drove down on Saturday in the rain for 75% of the trip. Sadie did great!
- Hotel was amazing...would definitely stay there again. Gorgeous, large room, heated pool, nice breakfast every morning, comfortable bed.
- Had great dinner Saturday night with JC & Bev at the Red Fish, Blue Fish restaurant
- Walked our feet off on Sunday...perfect weather...lots of socialization for Sadie with people and pets. Many of the stores and restaurants are pet friendly.
- Loved the old houses.
- Loved the lush greenery
- Loved the flowers and shrubs.
- Loved the Christmas decorations.
- Loved the quirky scenery and people!
- Weather turned cooler for the sunset cruise on the catamaran but had a good time. Hey, free beer, wine, champagne and soda! Nice two hour cruise.
- Repeated on Monday...even better weather. Lots more walking and socialization.
- Visited Mallory Square for sunset entertainment and fun.
- Headed back on Tuesday....absolutely perfect day for riding!!!
Here are a few fun photos...the rest are in our SmugMug album (although the order is messed up...LOL!). You can also read Sadie's view on the trip at Sadie Speaks.
Till next time - keep on rollin',
Donna and Stu