- When traveling down the road do you leave your day/night shades up or down?
- If you have pets, have you had any issues with campgrounds?
- Do you carry a large outside trash can with you?
- What do you miss most when you are traveling?
- Are you a full-timer, wannabe full-timer, part-timer or vacationer only?
- If you're a full-timer, do you have an exit strategy (from RVing)
And here are our answers:
- We always keep the night shade down when traveling to keep the temperature inside as comfortable as possible.
- We'll find out come October....LOL!
- We've talked about getting a folding one but haven't found it necessary. Guess if someone gave us one we wouldn't refuse it. ;-)
- I miss my office space...loved separating it out from the rest of my living area. Stu probably misses a real garage/work area. The garage suffices...IF the bikes are unloaded.
- We are full-timers and loving it!
- We have purchased property in middle TN where we will initially set up an RV lot (hopefully this fall & spring). Then a pole barn (maybe another 5 years) and eventually a small home (you don't need much after living in less than 300 sf).
Donna and Stu