- Kelty Grand Mesa 6 Tent (traveling with dog, need the room)
- Kelty Grand Mesa footprint
- 2 Kelty camp pillows
- 2 sleeping bags
- Queen air mattress
- 2 GCI Outdoor Express Chairs
- 1 Folding Aluminum Side Table
- 1 Roll-top Table
- Coleman 2-Burner Fold 'N Go InstaStart Stove
- Texsport Nesting pots/pan set
- Fozzils Flat Dinnerware for 2
- Melitta coffee 1 cup maker
- Assorted cooking utensils
- LED and solar lights
- Various items for the pup
We still have to see how all this will fit in/on the cargo trailer and bikes. Should be interesting. We recently got two Harley-Davidson tourpack luggage racks to mount on the top of BRAT.
They will be mounted with the upper edges to the front and back of BRAT. Should work well...we hope. LOL!
Oh, Sadie (our new pup) will ride in the back seat of the trike so our luggage will all go into either the trike's trunk or in/on BRAT. We're assuming that all our motorcycle gear will fit in the trunk and my saddlebags, freeing up the inside of BRAT for camping gear and a large bag of clothes.
We will be doing several packing tests before we head out in May. I expect we'll be taking less clothes than we (me) think we need. Hee-hee! So any and all thoughts, suggestions...feel free.
Stu and Donna