- How often to hotel it....thinking maybe once a week unless the weather is bad.
- Do we use our current cargo trailer (The Brat) and tent camp or do we upgrade to a tent/camper trailer. We both like the idea of the camper trailer so might start checking out the ads this fall and winter. Would definitely be a used one.
- How to manage our dietary requirements while traveling. We're thinking about using our 12 volt cooler for yogurt and milk for breakfast as well as keeping fruit & veggies fresh. Eating out is bad for our diets as well as our pocketbooks. LOL!
- Do I ride my current bike, Twister (2008 Nightster) or do I upgrade? Lots to consider here. Comfort, distance we can ride before needing gas, future bike storage (Twister fits in our toy hauler, another bike won't)...hmmmm.
- What modifications need to be made to the bikes. Stu is thinking about adding an adjustable mount for his tourpack so it can be moved back a bit. He loved his Saddleman luggage for the back seat but it does push his backrest forward a bit. This would solve that problem.
- Speaking of luggage....I may opt for something more rigid than what I currently have. Not sure...easier packing and easier finding things for sure. I have used both kinds.
Stu and Donna